Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Our private blog

It was so much fun to visit with you all!

Someone, please send me e-copy of the group photo we took. Here's a new blog for us cousins, and I want to publish it.

Since we all get too much email (not to mention the phone), I thought it would be effective and fun to share via a private blog. I cobbled one together just now. If we publish half a dozen posts each year, it will be worthwhile. Let me know if you want to join this blog, because then I will send you an invite. After it gets started, I'll tell the Torgerson cousins and my sisters.

This insomniac is dreaming big tonight!



Greetings From the Jersey Shore:

3 comments:

Buzi said...

The "Leave your comment" box says: "You can use some HTML tags, such as ctrl-b, ctrl-i, ctrl-a", but ctrl-v doesn't work for images!?! How do I post a picture?

Buzi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Buzi said...

I can edit your blog to add pictures (Greetings From ...), but I'd like to straightup add to the running dialogs...